Trussmatic Oy is a Finnish technology company with the world's first fully automatic production line for the wood roof truss industry. Our automation system utilises patented Internet-of-Things supported technologies with online monitoring capabilities. Our customers are able to get more flexible production lines and lower their labour costs considerably. Development of the production line has started in 2006, but now with the guidance of a new executive team we are ready to expand globally.
We are now looking for a
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects. You will participate in projects from the sales phase onwards, and manage project execution, including engineering, procurement, manufacturing and commissioning of the system. You might have a technical background and you will also take part to project installation and ramp-up as a part of our expert team.
We offer you an inspiring and international working environment and the opportunity to work with leading-edge technology. Position is located in Lahti, Finland and client projects mainly in the US, Europe and Australia.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Bring your experience to R&D.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Proper technical or commercial education or proven working experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Negotiation and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of English and Finnish with possibility to travel.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Unique opportunity to work wide scale responsibility in projects and R&D.
- Challenging position to working with the latest high-technologies utilizing robotics, machine vision, software.
- Opportunity for personal development.
If you have questions, contact CTO Sami Sj÷blom, tel. +358 40 556 4645, available on business days at 09:00 - 15.00. Apply for the position by latest 30. October 2017 by sending your CV and open format application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is filled as soon as right candidate is found.