Trussmatic Oy is a Finnish technology company with the world's first fully automatic production line for the wood roof truss industry. Our automation system utilises patented Internet-of-Things supported technologies with online monitoring capabilities. Our customers are able to get more flexible production lines and lower their labour costs considerably. Development of the production line has started in 2006, but now with the guidance of a new executive team we are ready to expand globally.
We are now looking for a
Lead mechanical designer/Product development designer
You have a strong background in mechanical design in many different industrial solutions. You will ensure resourcing, competence development and design quality in our customer project related work.
- Lead a team of out-sourced Designers in projects by supervising the work.
- Communication to design teams in US/Canada.
- Participate to key component product development and design.
- Develop and design the process concept.
- Help develop and maintain BOMs.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to develop best design for manufacturability techniques.
- Commitment to work and enthusiastic attitude.
- 5+ years' design experience in different industrial solutions
- Experience in PDM/PLM systems
- Autodesk Inventor knowhow or similar
- Strong communication skills and leadership experience required
- English language in written and oral.
- Unique opportunity to work wide scale responsibility in projects and R&D.
- Challenging position to working with the latest high-technologies utilizing robotics, machine vision, software.
- Opportunity for personal development.
If you have questions, contact CTO Sami Sj÷blom, tel. +358 40 556 4645, available on business days at 09:00 - 15.00. Apply for the position by latest 15 May 2017 by sending your CV and open format application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position is filled as soon as right candidate is found.